The revamped PrimeTime WomenToWomen Mentoring Programme consists of six workshops designed to educate, inspire and empower women across different generations with core values, attitudes and skills.
It comprises mentoring conversations around career/personal development, professional advancement and other unique areas of professional experience with your mentor. More than sixty women have already benefited from this programme.
This unique programme focuses on mentoring, leadership and empowerment via workshops, group discussions and networking with like-minded women.
You will be paired up with a buddy mentor after session one. You and your buddy mentor will work together to set individual objectives and goals for the duration of the programme and beyond.
- Exposure to an array of well-designed workshops led by professionals in their field of expertise
- Alumni program that continues participants' mentoring development through access to post-program learning and development events and fostering connections through access to PrimeTime
- Opportunities for networking and relationship building with your PrimeTime mentoring peers and alums throughout the program and beyond
- Women wanting to pivot or change careers
- Women looking to get back into the workforce after a career break
- Women who want to support other women in their career and personal development
- Sessions will be in-person
The 2023 curriculum will focus on the following critical areas:
1. Personal Objective Setting
2. Mentoring Basics
3. Self - Awareness
4. Navigating Challenging Conversations
5. Thriving in Uncertainty
6. Review, Reflection, Next Steps
Please see the programme brochure for more information.
We are currently offering a bundle deal if you sign up with a friend. For more information please email us at email@example.com
Please note the following details:
· The event is held under the Chatham House Rule.
· The personal information provided to us will only be used for event registration and administration.
· Images from the event may be used for PrimeTime's post event information, marketing and promotional purposes.
· No refunds will be provided for cancellations. Replacements will be accepted.
By registering for this event, you agree and consent to the above.